Cocos Islands, Costa Rica
Okeanos Aggressor Liveaboard
ONLY 18 Spots!! Ten Day Charter
October 22 to November 1, 2011
$4,235 US - Deluxe Room
$3,835 US - Quad Room
It has been said if you can only do one trip in your lifetime, it should be Cocos Islands.
Escape to Cocos Island a lush, green uninhabited island resting 300 miles off Costa Rica's Pacific coast. Rocky pinnacles surrounding Cocos are beacons for big animals and big action. Schooling hammerheads, countless white-tip sharks, mantas, tuna and even whale sharks call Cocos home. Weather permitting, Okeanos guests are shuttled ashore to hike through the jungles of Cocos and swim in her many waterfalls.
- Board the boat Saturday evening, followed by dinner and the Captain’s briefing.
- Sunday morning, diving briefing, then the first dive of many dives, including night dives.
- Between dive snacks, meals, soft beverages, local beer and wine are included.
- Diving ends Friday before lunch.
- The boat returns to port Friday at lunch for shopping and sight-seeing.
- Guests return to the boat for an afternoon cocktail party. Dinner is not served on board Friday, however, the crew can recommend a local restaurant.
- After a good night’s rest.
- Everyone says good-bye at the Saturday morning check-out.
- Transportation to the local airport is provided.
Other Costa Rica Attractions:
- La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- Arenal Volcano by Day or Night
- Poas Volcano 7 Sarchi Oxcart Factory
- The Rain Forest Aerial Tram
- Zipline Canopy
- Accommodations aboard the vessel
- Diving, up to 5 dives a day.
- Compressed air tanks, weights & weight belts
- Airport and/or Hotel transfers on day of charter
- All meals and snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, local beer and wine
- Airfare (international and domestic)
- Equipment rentals
- Nitrox fills
- Certification or specialty courses
- Hotel stays/day rooms
- Dinner on final evening
- Crew gratuity
- Port/park fees and/or taxes (when applicable)
Travel Arrangements provided by Fly and Sea Dive Adventures